March 09, 2011

The Great Unfolding


I see it’s been a month since my last post.  I was very busy with PantheaCon and while there I caught the plague.  I must have been burning very hard and fast, because the cold wiped all of my energy stores.  And in recovery, I’ve found it difficult to come up with something interesting.  But I am determined to get back on this horse.

So today, I would like to present to you one of our central myths.  I call it The Great Unfolding because I have never really experienced orgasm as a bang, big or not.  Other than that, this is entirely in Victor’s own words.  I have this written several times, because he repeated this story several times.  Amazingly, each version is no version at all.  They are nearly exact, excepting a single instance, which can be found in the last line of the story.  Every other version I have is word for word exactly the same.

But before I present it, I would like to say that none of the stories I have ever recorded from Victor can match his telling of that story.  When I read his stories, I feel almost disappointed.  His presence and personal cadence was so powerful and entrancing, that the simple words on a screen just doesn’t do justice to the experience of hearing him tell it.  But I give it as it was given to me, because the very simplicity is a beauty in itself.

"Darkness is older than Light.  The Sun and each star is surrounded by a vastness of dark.  The universe began as a very small tiny seed egg.  It was in the womb of the Natural Mother of the Universe.  She is not a necessary cause of creation the Blessed Virgin of the Outer Darkness needed no help.  Creation was natural.  Her companion the God came from Her because the Male is mutated from the Female.  In Her are all the power and potency of nature.  She is Virgin because She needs no others to create.   The Goddess took unto Herself 2 Bright Spirits and perfected them into God with Her birth.  They are identical, either one or both can occupy the place of God.  She is a feminine being, with all the potency of Nature, including the Male.  Star Goddess, Holy Ghost, She is the Aumakua of the Universe so mine is a part of Her.  The first element, Hydrogen, is the breath of the Goddess.  Hydrogen is the element where all life is built on. The Gods are the manifestations of consciousness, just as stars are the manifestations of space."
Victor Anderson

“Gods are the manifestations of consciousness, just as stars are the manifestations of space.”  This last line is found only once in my several versions of the story.  I don’t recall why it might be there.  I imagine that this was in answer to a question and that I added it without a break or note.  If there is anyone out there that has any other additions, feel free to post them.  If you so desire.  

6 comments:

  1. This is simply perfect. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!
    I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Gods are the manifestations of consciousness, just as stars are the manifestations of space.”

    I am glad you posted this, for two reasons. One is that it's beautiful, and two, it fits right in with my current Thelema readings. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this piece of history with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! I love this. I especially like the Star Goddess as Holy Ghost. I work in a Catholic school so I have to say the Catholic prayers with the kids...I often try to find the sacred in these prayers so this is perfect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this, Anaar.

    ReplyDelete